Ring Accessories

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Chime, Chime Pro, and more.
T
Ring Chime has lost connection and won't enter set up modea
cs-support
chime
Hi My ring chime has during the day, lost connection. It now won't enter set up mode. the device health states the last health Check was yesterday (before it went off) and that the firm ware is up to date. Ive moved to different plugs, each one nearer the router. It is now next to the router and the same issues occur. When plugging in the chime, the blue light briefly shows and then nothing. Pressing the reset button on the side and waiting does nothing either. I've even chanted and performed a little rain dance. I've rebooted the router. Nothing. Status remains off line and just will not show any lights or connection. Can anyone help as to what I can do to get this up and running again please. Many thanks

07-03-2023 01:50:23

Responses (4)

C
Hi @tink84. Testing a different outlet and resetting the Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for about 15 seconds are the main troubleshooting steps available. Since the Chime is still not responding after attempting both of those steps, it would be best to follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406) for further assistance.

08-03-2023 04:32:33

S
[quote="Caitlyn_Ring, post:2, topic:188972"] support team [/quote] Hi @tink84 did you get a solution via the support team? I am having a similar issue and thinking I will need to replace the chime? curious about the solution you were given. Thanks :)

23-09-2023 07:12:31

U
I’m also getting this exact issue, is there any other help available?

31-10-2023 05:17:44

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

30-11-2023 05:18:12

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User