Ring Chime 2nd Gen - solid green

Hi, my Ring Chime has always worked well, but has recently had the solid green circle status light and disconnected. I tried the 5 sec reset, and the 15sec reset the app says to do, but neither worked - it just goes back to solid green and doesn’t flash. I’ve unplugged it for 2 weeks and tried again, same thing. I did a Live Chat with Ring Support as I have a subscription plan too, but all they said was I’d tried everything and there was nothing they could do! That’s extremely poor customer service to be honest. Very poor. Has anyone had this experience and done anything to get it working again?

Hi @CymruDad. Looks like you’ve done the basic troubleshooting steps that I would have suggested for when a Chime isn’t working properly. I know you chatted with our support team, and chat support can provide some basic troubleshooting help, but have you contacted our support team by phone yet? They can offer more in-depth troubleshooting in order to help resolve this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Let us know how that call goes and what solution they can offer. :slight_smile: