Ring Chime (1-t gen.) doesn’t respond to any buttons

Hello! I have Ring Chime (1-t gen.). It worked properly for a whole year, but yesterday it lost its Wi-Fi network. I followed the Ring application to reconnect the gadget to the Wi-Fi network, but all attempts failed. The fact is that the gadget does not react at all to any actions! Neither the reset button (5 seconds, 15 seconds, 60 seconds) or removing it from the electrical outlet helps. Ring Chime does only one thing: at intervals of several minutes, it quickly blinks blue three times. And that’s it!
Help me, please, solve my problem! Thanks!

I have this same exact problem. I have tried everything and this chime seems to be completely non responsive. I’ve tried everything!

Same here – no reset, no lights… I think it is just dead. Power to outlet is fine. Chime Pro is going the way of the Dodo…

If anybody has a fix – help…

I have this same problem (though my chime is a little older). Totally unresponsive and no flashing lights to set up with.

Hey neighbors! Since you’re all having a similar concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a deeper look at this for you and offer more advanced support to get your Chime working properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hey Caitlyn,

What happened to the Chat support? I used to use it when I couldnt be on the phone…now its gone? Just wondering.

Hi @araposo1. In response to COVID-19, our chat support is currently available for general questions but not for device troubleshooting. For device troubleshooting, you would need to reach out to our support team via phone.