Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Ring chat or number not working
hardwired-security-cameras
connectivity
troubleshooting

Trying to get hold of someone from ring my POE

camera won’t connect my other ones working tested

out all the wires with a cat5 tester it not the cables tried the working camera cables still no joy just keeps sold blue light

won’t reset or do anything other that say you ring ready ready follow the instructions, tried pressing the button for 10sec blue light flash’s about 10 times and then just goes off

tired firm pressing once to initiate the start up blue light just stays solid

been thought here seem and seem to of happened to a couple of people, camera should still be within warranty so I’ll like to get hold of someone preferably see if I can get it exchanged

11-05-2024 05:35:20

Responses (2)

K

Were having the same issue. Out doorbell will no longer connect on live view, wont reboot just stays online, missing actitvities that should be triggering an alert. Try n contact support and live chat nit working from a number of devices

12-05-2024 09:35:55

C

Hi @user82140 @Knocks. Try resetting your Stick Up Cam Elite by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, try walking through the setup process again. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring by sending a private message.

14-05-2024 12:09:51

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User