Ring cancelled my subscription for no reason

I just got an email saying ring cancelled my subscription. I didn’t ask for this. Any ideas how I undo this

It happened to me also. They sent a survey for me the girl I talked to would not listen I put that on the survey then the next couple of hours my account was canceled

1 Like

Hi @Tammyl1. I’d recommend ensuring that your payment method on file is up to date as a valid payment method is required for a Ring Protect plan subscription. If you had an old or invalid payment method on file, it’s possible that your Ring Protect plan could not be automatically billed. You can also review your plan on Ring.com by signing in, going to your Dashboard, and then selecting Protect Plan from the top.

If you have any further questions or concerns on your subscription, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’m commenting here as the same happened to me today. I had two protect plans for two devices and they were cancelled for the apparent reason Caitlyn has said. I assume this is just a standard response though as my two plans were activated in September and November of this year and they are yearly plans, and my card on file does not expire for another year. It was also reactivated using the same card

Did this gets sorted out or did they give a proper reason why it happened. I paid my yearly subscription renewal in January and then bought another ring in April and started a new account with that then and today both have been cancelled and it’s asking me to pay for the full year again for both?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.