Ring and WIFI security settings not compatable

I have tried 2 rings, and both do not work. I then tried a mates hotspot and it worked.
so i have contacted my wifi provider and they gave me the response below:
Unfortunately, Ring doorbells are not up to date with technology and do not work on the neXus service due to their limitation. Ring locks down their devices so that the ports required to access the internet cannot be changed and they are not compatible with IPv6 technology either (sorry if you are unsure of what I mean by this - happy to explain further if you like). You can try reaching out to them and ask them when they will be enabling IPv6 or if they can allow you to change the port numbers used to connect your device to the internet. If they allow you to change the ports we can email you a list of available ports that will work on your service.

What are my options before I take it all or ask for a refund?
Help please.

Hi @ChrisCCC. You can find a list of the ports and protocols used by Ring devices here. These cannot be changed or altered. I’d recommend getting in touch with our support team about this. We have an advanced support team that can explore your network setup a bit further and see if there are any troubleshooting steps that would allow you to set up your Ring devices on your network.