Ring always home cam

Does anyone know when we can purchase the Ring Always Home Cam and the Amazon Astro because I would like to purchase each one now.

Hi @MurphyG. The Ring Always Home Cam and the Amazon Astro are available for purchase via invite only from Amazon. You can go to Amazon.com to request an invitation to purchase the Ring Always Home Cam here and the Amazon Astro here. Invitations are limited, and we do not have any information on an estimated time frame for when you might hear back after requesting a purchase invite, as Amazon is in charge of the invites. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been on the list for almost a year with not a peep out of Amazon. I am currently using a full Google Home (35 devices) smart system that I want to swap out with a complete planned Amazon Echo system, but I am waiting for some response from Amazon as to availability. I have pretty much lost patience with Amazon. I have already found several solid alternatives that I am considering. Amazon can fly Jeff Bozo into space but cant deliver a product on a timely basis. Jeffery used to say, “be obsessed with the customer.” I think he meant be obsessed with dangling carrots just out reach and never delivering.