Right Pathlight stop detecting motion

Hi

I bought a set of 4 Ring pathlights back in July 2019. Now, one of them stop detecting motion. I can still control it via the app to turn on/off, dust-to-dawn, adjust senstivty setting, etc. but this one pathlight just stoped detecting motion. I even batteries but it still isn’t motion-activated.

How long is Ring Waranty? Can I request a replacement one?

Hey @toniva. Have you tried removing the device from your Bridge and setting it up again? Sometimes this can help out so that the device will detect motion when it needs to. If you find that it still cannot after the re-set up, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They can look into this concern further for you to see what else may be going on, as well as replace the device if you are within warranty if they are unable to get it working again for you! :slight_smile: