Reset Chime

Unable to reset my chime. It worked fine but now even with pressing the reset button for 5 or 15 seconds nothing is happening. Are there any other ways to reset the chime?

Hi @Markus80 ! That’s interesting – were ya able to finally reset it? If not, please let me know which Chime model you have so we can assist with some troubleshooting steps. Thank you!

Hello Jennifer,

I was not able to reset it.
The chime I have is the following:

Thank you
Markus

Cant reset my chime?

Hey neighbors! Happy to step in for Jennifer here. I edited your replies to remove the serial numbers that were added, as this is a public forum and I’d recommend not posting any identifying information about yourself or your devices.

With that said, try holding down the setup button on the side of your Chime for at least 20 seconds. I’d also suggest unplugging it for about 30 seconds and plugging it back in before trying to reset it as well.

If the Chime is not displaying any lights or responding to the reset attempts, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can take a closer look at your Chime and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know what support recommends if you contact them, as it may help others! :slight_smile: