Reset Button

It would be great if the reset button was easier to access. When the camera get disconnected from your network it is hard to take out the small screw in order reset these cameras. I really hope you can work on making this improvement.

Hello community! I had my 2 Pro lights installed this week. One is working great, the other, not at all. On days one and two it was working very well but then stopped while I was making some changes through the app. Anyway, electricians are coming back out to reset the camera and make sure problem isn’t with the installation.

My question is actually not about why my camera is not working, I feel like we’ll get that going with a good reset. Am I missing something when I say that the only way to reset your pro floodlight is to climb up on a ladder and tap the reset button that is on the top of the camera? I find it hard to believe that I can’t do a hard reset through the app. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right place but I don’t think there is. I’m going to have to pay someone to climb a ladder and touch a button.

Please let me know if I am wrong about this, and if so, how can it be reset from the app?

Secondly, is there anyway to control the volume of the voice that says “hi you are currently being recorded”? I have found the slider button for the volume, but I believe that only controls the voice volume if I’m speaking to someone through the camera. I have to go outside with my dog during the night and her voice is pretty loud in a neighborhood with homes close together.

Please consider adjusting these features.