Replacement order not input or delayed?

I called support Saturday, 30th May. We spent however long trying to troubleshoot 3 spotlight cameras unsuccessfully. The rep says three replacements will be sent, use box to send back defective cameras.

I have check to see if there are any existing new orders and nothing. No box has been waiting at the door. I’ve considered four things: no order has been entered in the system, the shipment is delayed due to current circumstances, or everything was snatched as there have been current issues with mail theft and car break ins the last few months. Fourth: credit card has been charged and declining charges yet no one is being notified.

I can’t find an email anywhere to contact for this information, I can’t seem to navigate to any information in regards to the replacements. I would simply like to know the status of the replacements.

Thank you for your time.

Hey @ConRod. Thanks for coming to the Community to detail your concerns! For a status update on your replacement orders, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to follow up with you accordingly on this and ensure that if there is a delay for whatever reason, you are aware of it. :slight_smile: