Replacement Bracket for Solar Panel

The adjustable bracket for one of our Ring solar panels broke in a windstorm. The panel is fine.

I have been looking for a replacement bracket and cannot fund one. No one at Ring appears to be able to help us.

has anyone else had this issue an resolved it?

Hi @WolfAK! Unfortunately this part is not available on our accessories page at Ring.com, where the other spare parts kits are. However, our support team will be happy to help you obtain this part. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi
I wanted to check if this has ever been resolved. My bracket (cheap plastic) also broke, and I can not find a replacement. I talked to two different people in support and the only solution offered is to buy a whole new solar panel. If true, I am really bummed about how Ring’s customer service seems to be going down the tubes.