Repeated failed setup attempts stick up cam

I am so frustrated by this device which I just spent 2 hours trying to get to work.

The amount of times I’ve heard Rome wasnt built in day could drive me nuts.

After I type in the wifi password, it saws issue with internet connection and then it flashes red and blue and I go in that loop forever. It’s 1m away from the WiFi. I have restarted the router twice, other devices can connect to it.

I have tried a different phone. Even connecting the ring to a WiFi hotspot. It also fails.

This is not the experience we intend for our neighbors, @Pooman. I apologize for any frustrations you have faced during this process.

Great call trying on the hotspot, as this can be a good way to rule out most network variables. As you are both close to the router, trying different mobile devices, and have mostly ruled out network, let’s try a reset. Please hold the Stick Up Camera setup button for 20 seconds.

If a setup does not complete, this may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.