Relay hold open time on Access Controller Pro 2?

Hello, I’m using the Access Controller Pro 2 to trigger a normally open electric strike relay. The problem I’m having is you can’t customize the hold open time and the default seems to be perhaps two or three seconds. Curious if there’s any way to customize this, or am I going to need to find a time delay relay to wire inline from the ring to the strike power supply?

Hi @LVinstaller. We have this Help Center page with information regarding the Access Controller Pro 2. If you need further assistance with your concern, contact our Access Controller support team at +1 (888) 255-1041.

That page makes no mention at all about the relay closure timing, hold open, delay, etc.

I ended up needing to wire a delay relay into the RACP2’s output, so when the RACP2 closes its relay, my timer closes its own normally open circuit for a longer period of time.

1 Like

Hi @LVinstaller. The Access Controller Pro 2 is one of our more specialized and niche devices, so I’m glad to hear you were able to get it installed in a way that will work for you. :slight_smile: