Refund?

Has anyone else had an issue obtaining a refund for a returned device? I have called and online chatted three times and continue to be given the same response. They say the refund was processed and I should see it 3-5 business days, but still no refund. Even spoke to a team lead that committed to look into and call me back with a update…no call.

1 Like

Hey @Barrytampa. Thank you for letting us know what support has advised you of on this matter. Refunds can take up to 7-10 business days to fully appear. Please also ensure that you’re checking the payment method that was originally used to make the purchase. This is where the refund will be processed, which may differ from the card you currently have on file if you’ve changed it recently.

If it’s been 10 business days since the refund was sent out and you do not see it on your original payment method, please touch base with our support team again as they can have our billing team take a further look into this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.