Refund process improvements

I initiated a refund over two weeks ago for over $300 in product, and have heard nothing back from Ring.

I reached out via chat, and was told I needed to reach out sometime after shipping in order for the refund to be processed.

I don’t really understand this step. If I initiate a refund online, and then ship the product, why am I then supposed to reach out at an arbitrary date to get the refund processed? Every other company seems to handle this better.

Very unhappy with the processes since choosing Ring. Customer service is kind, but there’s many extra steps. If I would have known, I would have went with another company.

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. Once you’ve returned or initiated the return of your items, a confirmation email will be sent that will allow you to track this. Once the returned items are received, a refund is automatically applied within 7 - 10 business days.

Check out our return policy for more tips! :slight_smile:

As it sounds like you’ve covered all of these steps, if further assistance is needed, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like