Refund Not Processed 😤

How do I get my refund processed? My return has been received by ring on April 15, 2021 yet I have yet to receive a refund.

I called customer support several times and they said they would escalate and someone will contact me. I haven’t heard back. Seems like no one is able to assist so I am writing on this community board for assistance.

Please let me know if you need order# and refund tracking #. Thanks

Hi there, @ROdriver! You’ve reached the Ring Community, a public neighbor to neighbor forum. While there are neighbors and Community team members here to offer guidance and suggestions, our support team does not monitor this platform.

For any account specific or support related requests, it is best to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the same issue. I have been waiting weeks for a larger refund on multiple items. I have called Ring twice, was told both times that my case was being escalated and that I would get an email within 24 hours. No response. The second time I called, it was clear there was no record of the first call! These calls take over 20 mins because I had a large order, and they kept saying they needed more details regarding my order #, tracking #, and RMA #. I am going to process a complaint with my credit card.