Refund lack of support

I’m getting very frustrated with the lack of support from customer support. I sent my order back and it was received on April 15, 2021. No refund yet. I’ve called support and they always say they will escalate it and I’ll get a call back. All I get are crickets. Ring customer support has really gone downhill since the early days. I would love to get a way to tell them directly how bad it is but there is no way to do that. Anyone have any ideas?

I too believe Ring support (at least phone) has deteriorated since the Amazon acquisition. I remember a year or so ago when I first started thinking of a purchase. All calls went to USA support centers and you were “assigned” to a rep who would then answer any subsequent questions by email. Now email support is gone, and you can’t even create a ticket for support on the website like you can with other products. Phone support is very lacking and hence I have started posting here any questions, and in turn try to help others out where I can.

As for your purchae, I guess you will just have to keep calling as the mods here will tell you they can’t help with this issue.

In the future, buy from Amazon. No questions asked about returns, free shipping labels, and stellar customer support.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Have called 3x about items that were returned. Tracking confirms the items were received back at their warehouse. I have filed a complaint with my credit card but that will take time to resolve too. I feel like this issue needs to be addressed because I have found multiple refund issues on this forum!

Hi neighbors. This is not the experience that we strive for. In our best efforts to resolve your billing concerns, all billing related concerns are escalated to a specialty team for resolution. As part of this process, you should receive an email to communicate with the agent assigned to your file. Try checking your junk/spam folders and inbox filters to see if you can find the email there. If not, I would suggest reaching back out to our support team to follow up on your open support ticket.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.