Recordings too short, camera stops recording during motion event

I have been unable to figure out how to remedy the issue with the recording lengths only being 30 seconds. Once motion is detected the camera records for just 30 seconds then shuts off, even though the motion is still happening.
This means a vehicle can pull into my driveway triggering the camera, but by the time the vehicle stops and the person gets out the recording has stopped so I can’t see the person! Because it is the same motion event, it does not start recording again, nor does it detect that a person is now present and set off an alert for that motion. I end up with NO video of the person at all.
It’s completely useless to have a security camera that shuts off DURING the event that it is intended to record. Help!

Hi @WWG . There is a few things you can check to make sure your getting the most out of the recordings on your devices. This Help Center article here will go over the Video Record Length feature. You will also want to check the settings on your Motion Frequency. Both of these settings play a role in making sure you never miss a moment! I hope this helps.