Recommendation to the Exec team

I’m in an uncomfortable situation and reached out to ring for a security system as a way to protect myself. This has been an incredibly disappointing experience. Only half of my order was placed the first time, the order that was placed was lost, support the first time told me they would leave a note for the shipment dept and I’d get an email on next steps and over a week later(!!!) but nothing, had to call back again today just to be told the same thing. The shipping dept sends me an email to place another order. Had I been told this the first time, I would have done this right away so I could have the security system set up sooner!

On a positive note the sales professional was very kind and helpful (even though half the order was placed), the support team wanted to help me and were very kind - almost disappointed they couldn’t really help - didn’t seem like they had the capabilities or authority to do anything other then pass a note along. The shipping dept did not send me anything the first time and after a week I tried again - but they did send me a response tonight after calling again today.

I don’t like to complain and also doing my best to share what went well. However, when it comes to the safety of your clients, this has been an incredible fail and I am sharing so that maybe it won’t happen to anyone else.

Please feel free to pass this along to your execs so they can make efforts to integrate your depts for better communication between teams and train / empower the support team with faster resolution strategies. It seems as though intentions are good but team connectivity is causing failures.

1 Like

Your experience is very important to us, @JT1519! Your feedback is too. Now that your order is placed, you can begin Tracking your oder to confirm status of shipment, after 24 hours.

I’m glad you were able to experience a solutions driven interaction, as that is exactly how our support team members are trained to be. When reaching out about a matter of time sensitivity and for ongoing assistance, they will likely take the measure of escalating the case to the appropriate team. I will definitely share this feedback with our teams here, as they are always working to improve our neighbor experience. :slight_smile:

For any other neighbors who run into something similar, feel free to reach back out to our support team for best handling. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.