Re: Labels

Hello,

• I have bought an used RING bell from a reseller company and have received in a complete box.
  • I have trided to install RING aplication but it is not working because the device is still registered to previous owner.
  • I do not know how to proceed or how to contact the previous owner and ask to remove the device from its account. I have asked to reseller to do this, but also they do not know how to proceed.
    Please help.

Thanks

Hi @Dragan! It sounds like you are needing to complete the Change of Ownership process. This is as easy as initiating a setup, which will trigger an email to the previous owner, who will be asked to authorize the change of ownership. After waiting some time, try another setup to see if you are able to setup the Ring device.

If you are still needing to change ownership, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.