Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
P
Quick Response Schedule
battery-video-doorbell
app-request

Hello,

It would be good if we could schedule the Quick Responses at times, like turning them off at night, say 10 am to 7 am, or custom times and days.

I’m disabled and have carers, they know I am slow at opening the door, so I would like to disable quick responses around the times they come, and then enable them at other times…

It’ll be better than going to Device>Smart Responses>Quick Replies On|Off every time.

04-11-2023 11:24:20

Responses (2)

G

I hope Time of Day scheduling for quick responses will be added as I don’t want to have to turn it on and off depending on when I am at home or not. I already have scheduling set for motion alerts which is based on when I am home or not so using this schedule for quick responses would be great or a whole separate schedule for quick responses is great too.

Hurry Ring in doing this feature option. :slight_smile:

01-05-2024 02:03:47

G

Hi,

When will Ring allow to schedule Quick Responses? Would love this feature. I have now turned off Quick Responses as when I am home and chatting with someone at the door and then all of a sudden the quick response starts talking. I wish we could either link it with the motion schedule or have Quick Responses on its own schedule.

Thanks

03-05-2024 02:03:52

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User