Purchased a Ring Transformer and bridge from Ring.com and they sent a used Transformer and No Bridge

Purchased the Transformer and Bridge combo on Ring.com. Just got my order today.
As soon as I opened the box I knew something was off.
First there was only the transformer, no bridge. I inspected the box and the seal tab was broken. When I opened the box of the transformer, it had plaster wall mark and white dust all over it. And the screw anchoring holes were all marked up with white dust and scratch marks. The top of the transformer was all white and dirty.
I concluded that the unit was a used return and resold to me as a new unit.
I called Ring Support and been getting the run around for 1.5 hours now. CS rep keeps asking what color the unit is. Its damn black. You guys don’t make any other colors for it.
And still no mention of where my bridge is.
I’ve been a loyal Ring customer and have over 7 Ring Devices and rewired my whole home to support Ring. After this fiasco, I will be switching over to Nest. This is ridiculous.

Edit…*update
After an hour and half with the CS, sending pictures, repeating the color and order number several times, the conclusion is, that his manager will review the case and get back to me in 12-48 hours.
What is there to review. You guys sent me a USED transformer and no bridge that was sold as a new product. This is what you would find on EBAY not a reputable corporation.
Sadly, I will have to consider removing all ring products from my home and switch everything over to Smartthings z-wave since I already own a hub.

**update Jan 25,2021
Contacted support again since I still didn’t get a call back from their team lead. I need to speak to their team lead to even request a refund.
I was told that my escalation ticket was submitted incorrectly by the prior rep so it was cancelled. They will have to resubmit the ticket.
I was told that it will take another 72 hours for their Team Lead to review my case.
How is Ring still in business which this type of support.

Sorry to hear about this happening, @elidlee. We intended for a much better experience than this, and can assure you, our support team leadership will certainly be of assistance with this matter. While our support team does not monitor the Community, consider this feedback shared with the appropriate team members here. For the best and quickest resolution, please continue to work with our support team. If needed, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.