Protect Plus Plan - No discount

I am trying to buy some equipment for the last two weeks since I upgraded to Protect plus plan - there is no discount applied, although I am logged in. Any ideas how the 10% discount works, because the price is exaclty the same as when I am not logged in.

Thank you

Hi @AngelDimimtrov - upon check out are you logged into your account? The prices won’t reflect on just the general pages. Let me know!

Same here, I’m logged into my account and I have the Protect Plus plan. But if I select an item, add it to basket, proceed to payment, at the point it asks me to enter the card details no discount has been applied.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! In addition to being logged in, you will need to ensure you are buying the products from our website that allow the 10% discount to be added. You can see the list of what devices allow for the 10% discount here. You can learn about any other restrictions when using the discount here. If you continue to run into the concern of your discount not being applied, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.