Protect Plans

I have 2 cameras and a doorbell, I currently pay £34.99 basic for each camera and on trial for doorbell. Should I cancel the basic plans and go with the plus plan? Will I get refunded for the basic plans? Super confused!

Hi @user70995. Each Ring Protect Basic plan will cover one Ring Doorbell or Security Camera, while the Ring Protect Plus plan will cover all Ring devices at the same Location. We have more information on each plan here as well. Since you’ve added a third device, it would be more cost effective to subscribe to the Plus plan rather than three Basic plans. You can find steps on how to cancel a Ring Protect plan here. You will receive a prorated refund for any unused time on a canceled plan. I hope this helps!

I have a basic plan that runs out at the end of January 2024 but my camera has stopped saving recordings. The dashboard states my trail has run out. Anyone help?

Hi @user71724. I have responded to your post here.

I have been trying to renew my Basic Protection plan but the payments keep getting declined. I have tried using 2 different cards but the payments aren’t getting through. I have checked and cards are working fine.

1 Like

Hi @pencilpenandpoison. We do not have access to account information here in the Community in order to assist with your concern. It is best to reach out to our support team for this type of concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

Hi I have ring doorbell I pay £25 per year I have just bought 2 other cameras ■■■ much more to connect these 2 other cameras please

Hi @user72728. If you have the Basic Plan, you would have to add an additional two plans for the two new Cameras. Once the Cameras are setup, log into your account on Ring.com to add the plans. We also have the Plus Plan available, which covers as many Ring devices as you have at one location. You can review the different plans and prices here.

Hi. I need to change the bell on my subscription as the old one stopped working. It doesn’t give me an option to delete it. Will I need to end my subscription and start a new one for the new bell?

i have also been trying to resubscribe and cant get ring to take a payment. I have contacted customer services and been told to try another card. Not helpful when i only have 2 cards and it wont take either!

Hi can you change the date they take money from my account

I paid my basic plan yearly £34.99 on 25th Dec 2023 and it should be covering my doorbell and security cam a year. However I got an email from you that my basic plan yearly has been cancelled. Would you please let me know what’s going on?

Will I get refund of it if your company cancelled the basic plans that I paid for ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.