Proposed product suggestions for the Ring Alarm system

Proposed product suggestions for the Ring Alarm system:

1. Offer an option to turn off the voice siren and blinking light on the base station when the alarm is triggered
  2. Offer an option to turn off the voice siren and blinking light on the keypad when the alarm is triggered
  3. Offer a Ring indoor loud siren with a strobe light with an option to adjust the loudness
  4. Offer to owners an option to replace the keypad battery, as the DYI, when the battery reaches its end of life
    a. Make the battery available for purchasing
  5. Offer an outdoor loud siren with a strobe light. The siren should not have a Ring logo or any logo – the public should not know what alarm system is being used for monitoring.
    Thank you

I whole heartedly agree! I am getting ready to install the ring alarm system myself, and did not know of this deficiency.

I am sorry for not being clear on my intentions in items 1 and 2.
They should read as follows:

1. Offer an option on the base station so the siren and blinking light on it will not be activated when the alarm is triggered

2. Offer an option on the keypad so the siren and blinking light on it will not be activated when the alarm is triggered
    Thank you

For the schedules there should be a way to bypass the schedule if the alarm is armed and the schedule is set to home.