Products went on back order after i bought them... TWICE

On August 4th i ordered 5 stick up cams, along with some other things. Everything i ordered said it came with free expedited shipping. 1-5 business days. After i got everything but my stick up cams, i decided to start a chat with a representative. I was told they would ship in 3-5 days. After waiting again i decided to call. Thats when i was told they were on back order and it would be 2-4 weeks before shipping.

I went back to the website and it now said the longer shipping time. So i decoded to cancel those and go with the refurbished ones, shince there was no backorder (which was confirmed by the person on the phone) and i ordered those while i talked to him, and he assured me they would ship on time.

After waiting 3 days i called again wondering why they hadnt shipped. Another man once again assured me they would be shipping in the next day or so.

Now, after 7 days, only half my order has shipped. I called. Once again. And they have ONCE AGAIN told me this product is now on back order. But it wasnt when i bought it!!

I was told i could talk to a supervisor and that i would get a call in 10 minutes to speak to them. That was hours ago.

Im begining to think i chose the wrog company to help keep me safe.
Screenshots included of confirmation of expedited shipping time at time of purchase.

Hi @user20926. I’m sorry to hear you are still waiting on part of your order and that you didn’t receive the call back that you were expecting. The Ring Community is a peer-to-peer forum so we can’t see any shipping or order related information. With that in mind, I’d recommend following up with our support team for any updates regarding your order and to follow up on the callback you did not receive. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Ive called several times. They just dont care. Im aware nothing can be done about this through this forum, it was more of me just venting a frustration lol. Also just wondering if anyone else has had the same issues.

I had a similar issue… doorbell camera showed in-stock, it showed in-stock for days after ordering, I had expedited shipping, it took WEEKS to arrive, all other items arrived quick.

I am having the same issue now. 3 times I’ve reached out to customer service. Each time I was assured the item would ship soon. It’s now a month later and no communication. Im going with a different company and requesting a refund. Obviously ring isn’t equipped to handle the customer service end of things. Doesn’t make me feel very secure relying on the company.