Ring Updates

Get the latest news, product updates, announcements and more from Ring.
C
Product Announcement: Stick Up Cam Pro
hardwired-security-cameras
wireless-security-cameras

Hey neighbors, the new Stick Up Cam Pro is available for purchase now. Here are some highlights on the features of the Stick Up Cam Pro:

- Three different power options: Battery, Plug-In, and Solar
- 3D Motion Detection and Bird's Eye Zones
- 1080p HD video, HDR, and Audio+ for enhanced audio
- Pre-Roll and Color Night Vision

You can get a full rundown on these features and more in our Help Center article here. Let us know if you have any questions! :)

18-10-2023 06:23:46

Responses (6)

M
Will RING reduce the size of the motion capture zone after I purchase the camera ?

02-11-2023 06:43:19

U
Thilled to have this camera, but the line drawings in the instructions are baffling as far as mounting this to a fence. (sigh)

03-11-2023 02:52:07

U

Just bought the stick up cam. Very impressed with the video quality. This camera is the furthest from my router (outside) and it looks great. Still working on the settings, doesn’t pick up vehicles as well as I had hoped.

13-02-2024 02:43:13

M
Will RING reduce the size of the motion capture zone (and reduce the capability of this camera) AFTER I purchase it ? Just like they have done with the regular Stick Up Camera.

21-11-2023 12:09:56

U

Where is the 24/7 recording option that was promised 4 yrs ago? I hope everyone reads this and goes to another vendor over the LIES

07-03-2024 06:31:10

U

Just bought the stick up cam. Very impressed with the video quality. This camera is the furthest from my router (outside) and it looks great. Still working on the settings, doesn’t pick up vehicles as well as I had hoped. And here are my recommendations for a new game to try out

As far as I know the recording is only available with a Ring Protect Plus subscription.

22-03-2024 02:37:03

R

@Caitlyn_Ring soooo still no continuous viewing for live view huh? Seems you’re able to do quite a bit with the cameras…except watch your kids…

29-03-2024 08:51:03

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User