Pro Doorbell - worked for 24h, now won’t connect

Our ring pro was installed yesterday morning. Set it up via the app and all worked perfectly. Today, 24h later, the doorbell was offline. I’ve tried everything to reconnect and the problem seems to be the doorbell won’t emit its own WiFi network (the ring does not light up in a circle). The White light is flashing on and off.

Hi @Mattw44. Have you tried resetting your Doorbell before attempting to set it back up in the Ring App? If not, I’d recommend giving this a try. You can reset your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you can walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. Let me know how that works for you. :slight_smile:

Hi, yes I tried this and it didn’t work.

it looks like the ring unit is now trying to connect but I cannot see the ring wifi listed on my wifi so the app cannot connect to the unit.

Seems like a faulty unit?

@Mattw44 In that case, it may be best for you to contact our support team directly so they can take a deeper look at your account and device to determine what’s going on. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what solution our support team recommends, as it may help other neighbors! :slight_smile: