Hi neighbors! At Ring, your privacy and security is something that we take seriously while you build out and utilize your “Ring of Security.” For this reason, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding you privacy and security with us at Ring. Check out some of the information below by clicking on the question to be redirected to the post with the answer!
- How can I access more information about my privacy as a consumer?
- What is the Control Center and how can I use it to manage my Ring account’s privacy and security settings?
- What kind of affiliation does Ring have with Law Enforcement and can Law Enforcement access my videos and information?
- How do I access and delete my video recordings? How secure are my recordings and how long do they stay stored?
- How do I manage my Two-Step Verification?
- I see events on my account I did not initiate and/or a shared user I do not recognize. Can you help explain these?
- I am unable to set up my device (owned by someone else, trying to take over ownership, or my device was stolen). How do I address this?
- What happens if I think someone interfered with my network that my Ring devices are connected to?
Do you have any more questions on your privacy or security? Visit Ring.com/Privacy for more commonly asked questions and answers or Start a New Topic here to gain insights on your question from other neighbors in the Community.