Power Supply problem

Hi,

Since December my Ring Device does not work well. I have been using your Ring device for many years but all of sudden even “Hardwired connecting battery low” and I am trying to charge the battery now. It is taking many hours to be 100%.

I am connecting power source directly more than 12 hours now. Started from 38% but it is still 88% after 13 hours.

Attached screenshot for your reference.

Please advice.

Hi @Kanji. Thanks for sharing those screenshots, but I went ahead and removed them from your post since they contained the MAC ID for your device. To ensure your safety and privacy, we always recommend blocking out any personal information in the screenshots you share, as the Community is a public forum.

As for your concern, what type of device do you have - a Doorbell or a Security Camera? I’d suggest fully charging the battery and then performing a reset by holding down the setup button on the device for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, you’ll want to set your device back up in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. Then you can monitor the battery life and see how it performs, and maybe adjust some of the motion settings if your device is picking up a lot of activity.