Poor sound quality on Indoor Cam

When using the 2-way talk feature in Live View on the Indoor Camera, the sound is clear for the person using their phone (I.e. the person talking into the camera sounds clear through the phone). The person talking through the phone to the person in the room is muffled, with static, and only 1/5 of the words make it through. How can this be fixed?

1 Like

Hi there, @hmorela! The best first step for optimizing two way audio is by checking for interference. Your device health RSSI reading will let you know if your Indoor Camera is receiving adequate signal. I recommend also checking the area around your Indoor Cam for any electronics or major appliances that might be interfering.

Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring.

Mine is the same way. The mic in the camera is fine but the speaker quality is so bad it makes the camera useless for what I purchased it for. I would imagine there will be a class action lawsuit for this someday.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.