General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
B
Poor and Odd shopping experience via ring.com
shipping
Hi guys, i just want to share what happened to me rgds shopping via ring.com I bought doorbell 4 via website 18 July and was trying to find out the status of the order after 5 working days but nothing show there only say it is confirmed I dont know if that is common or just happened to me that order taking such long time to take a further action : shipping !! meanwhile, i cant manage my order via my account but only go to community that the place i think for sharing experience about devices This experience just remind me online shopping method back to 2000's To be honest, i wont purhcase any item through ring.com but only buy ring product from local retailer which is way easy and better communication. Now, i am stuck becoz i cant cancel my order and i dont know what gonna happen to my order, if it is coming or not , fingers crossed

24-07-2021 12:15:17

Responses (1)

TE
It seems a lot of folks have frustrations ordering direct from Ring so hopefully the moderators here will notice this and relay it to proper departments. I like ordering through Amazon. They actually own Ring as of a few years ago. Amazon has shipping and tracking updates, great customer support via phone or chat, and easy returns for any defects or dissatisfaction. Plus if you wait to Prime Day, nearly all Ring products are on deep discount.

29-07-2021 03:30:51

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User