Plus Plan Features

What about a number to call?

What about a safe word?

Any professional alarm monitoring I have ever had included someone caling for an alarm to get a safe word or call the police if it is not a falce alarm.

What gives? I realize this is only $10 a month but shouldn’t that be included in an alarm monitoring service?

Hey @VapinPagan. Our Ring Alarm Monitoring Company does have a number to call, and this number is given to our neighbors once they have signed up for Professional Monitoring. When signing up for Professional Monitoring in the app after subscribing to the plan, it will ask you to add Ring Alarm to your contacts so you can recognize the number when they call. This is the number you can call if you ever need to get in touch with our Monitoring Company. In addition, Ring Alarm users are required to set up a Verbal Password when setting up the Professional Monitoring. You can learn more about this Verbal Password here. In the event the incorrect Verbal Password is provided, this is taken as that distress signal needed to dispatch authorities.

Thank you, and I would love to say you gave me the solution to my issue, but here is the thing…

I am signed up and none of the stuff ou said should have happened ever happened when I signed up. I got no prompt for a password, no number was given, nothing. It just took my info, my money, and told me I was now subscribed. So how do I go about fixig this? Who do I contact, etc. because my wife and I are now paying for an alarm service which we are not getting. =)

In fact I waited a few days because I figured I would just get an email with instructions on how to set all that up or something. The email never came…

@VapinPagan No worries! Go ahead and please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: