Plug making a beeping noise

I kept hearing a quiet beeping noise in my house and finally I’ve sourced where it’s coming from. The plug for my indoor cam, I have moved it and plugged it into different sockets but it’s still beeping has anyone else had this issue?

Hi @Kaytlynn. Do you see any type of message or notification in the Ring App regarding your Indoor Cam? If possible, can you please share a video example showing this beeping sound coming from the Indoor Cam’s plug? You can then upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply here. :slight_smile:

I have the same beeping problem and my camera stopped working in February. The light won’t come on when I try to reset it. It was at a different location and I just finally was able to get the camera.

Any advice?

Hi @Aet217. Make sure your Ring Security Camera has sufficient power, either by ensuring the outlet its plugged into works or by fully charging the battery. When resetting the Camera, make sure you’re holding the setup button down for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, attempt to set the Camera back up in the Ring app.

If it’s still unresponsive after trying these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further investigate. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I am having the same problem and can’t get my camera to reconnect did you ever get yours figured out

Hi @user48558. As suggested in the previous reply, the next step would be to contact our support team if your Camera is not responsive after attempting a reset with a fully charged battery inserted. Our support team can ensure all applicable troubleshooting is completed and then review your device’s warranty to determine the best solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.