Please give us better shortcuts on the app!

Hi. Please would you create a shortcut for the ‘motion activated lights’ on/off switch?! We regularly have to let our dogs out late at night & don’t want to disturb the neighbours with the lights so we switch them off. At the moment it takes 10 presses to switch the motion activation off & then back on again! It might not seem like a lot but it’s unnecessary and certainly mounts up, especially now the app seems to automatically take you straight back to the home page. We used to leave it open on the ‘Motion Activated Lights’ page to save having to navigate all the way back but now the app defaults to Home every time so off we go again with ten fiddly button presses.

Please could you extend the list of available shortcuts from the current four to include a simple switch for the motion activated lights? Great otherwise!

Ah, ok, will do, many thanks!

Would anyone else here benefit from the iOS (possibly android, not familiar with it though) app having the ability to change what cameras appear for shortcuts (long pressing app)

It did show a list of 4, since the last update there appears to be a bug where it shows max of 3, in some cases 0!

I still think once this is fixed, we should be able to change what cameras appear on the shortcut list!

I’d like to see more options in the shortcut menu. Specifically, add the snooze to the shortcut. To have a shortcut menu and only be able to add one app doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

I’ve just bought one and thought shortcuts were a great idea til I found I can’t add shortcuts. There’s one fixed shortcut.
So to snooze alarms, I’ve got to faff about selecting the device etc.
Why can’t there be an option on each tile to add to shortcuts?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Only the History shortcut is showing on the dashboard.
Can someone please explain where the other options are, for example, Snooze?
Thanks.