"Please enter a valid email" when updating email address

I’m trying to update my email address for my account but it’s saying “Please enter a valid email” when I try - and yes it is valid and I have typed it correctly.

Its seems to not like any email addresses on my domain that I try. Is there any way to get this sorted?

Pete

I just spoke to customer service yesterday about this. I have an android phone and common email addresses pop up. What I did was I manually entered the email address and it worked. Hope this helps.

Sadly this wasnt on my phone, it was on my laptop.
I might give support a shout if its not a common issue

Hi @PistolPeteUK. I would try using a different web browser to see if it makes a difference. If that does not work either, then try using the Ring app on your phone to change your email. Let me know if any of those work for you.

I have this same issue. I am using my own domain where I host my email and no email addresses work. I tried from the app and several browsers. Did this ever get resolved?

Hi neighbors. If you have already tried a different web browser and the Ring app but this issue persists, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.