Please add Christmas chimes

The chime has several Halloween sounds but no Christmas sounds perhaps adding several chime sounds and making it so both the base station and ring doorbell play these sounds when ringing the doorbell

31 Likes

I agree! Not enough Holiday or regular chimes

Agree with previous comments, we are missing Christmas tones. Had them the last 2 years now they are gone. Please add these and more choices during the rest of the year as permanent choices, not just holiday times.

Agree, and please make them permanent. I had the Halloween ones, had to reset my device due to wifi issues and now they are gone. The seasonal ones need to be permanent. More variety on non seasonal (or if memory is an issue, have a large number available on the server but only download the user selected ones to the device which can be changed as required)

Merry Christmas @AndreyGlover , @Xxxfile1 , @Linney and @Kitiara ,

I just got my new seasonal Holiday App Alert Tones today (Nov 27), so it appears they are beginning to be pushed out. If you don’t have them yet, it should be very soon as Ring does the rollout. (I’m an Android phone user, on USA east coast area).

This year’s tones are:

• Deck the Halls
  • Elves
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  • H o H o H o!
  • Jingle Bells 1
  • Jingle Bells 2
  • Silent Night
  • Sleigh Bells
  • I Have a Little Dreidel
  • Ma’oz Tzur
  • Oh Hanukkah

The Halloween tones are now gone, although the “Thanksgiving Turkey” tone is still there (I guess for a little while longer). Of course, the ‘standard tones’ also remain.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How come holiday chimes for the chime and what’s on the ring app on the phone are different?