General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
Plans money confusing
pre-purchase-question
troubleshooting

Can anyone explain to me please I currently have a basic plan video doorbell £34.99 runs out next march I have got a 2nd gen security camera today in the winter sale I know I need to upgrade to the plus plan if I do upgrade I will do monthly what will happen to the rest of the £34.99 I paid do I get some of it back ?
or do I cancel start again ?

18-12-2023 02:19:41

Responses (3)

U
User Solution

Hello. With the recent announcement that the basic video plan will be increasing in price from 11th March 2024, it could now be cheaper for you to upgrade to the Protect Plus. The specifics in your actual case would depend exactly when the renewal for your first device happens, if your renewal happens prior to 11th March, you will still be on the existing price. As to your question on what happens if you do upgrade, you will get a partial refund automatically if it applies.

10-02-2024 06:41:46

J

Hi @user71739. It would be cheaper to subscribe to another Basic Plan since you are just adding a second Camera. Once you get to adding a third Camera, that’s when you should upgrade to the Plus Plan.

19-12-2023 06:39:45

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

11-03-2024 06:41:47

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User