Plan invoice

My plan was renewed and I need an invoice. Can you please send me the invoice?

Hey @Ixxus. In order to obtain an invoice for the purchase of a plan, you will need to request one from our support team here. Please give them a call and they can send this over to you!

Hi, I need to get copy from latest invoice, I cannot find that from portal? Had to ask for it last year too…

So I have to contact Ring Support Team to get an invoice for purchase of a Ring Protect Plan? Really?

Thanks.

I have paid for my annual subsrciption and checked the FAQ, it looks like there is no automated invoice sent out when ring take money from you?

In the FAQ it tells you to follow the link to request an invoice but the link goes to the chat session, the back to the FAQ so put in a perpetual circle.

I would like an invoice for the money you have taken from my account please?

Hey neighbors. My apologizes for any confusion our support article may have caused, as you could before chat in to request an invoice to be emailed to you. At this time, due to COVID-19, chat and email support is unavailable, so you will need to call in to get an emailed invoice of your plan purchase. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Support,

the German tax agency is requiring me to submit my invoice for my protect plan, however I’m currently out of the country travelling, and can’t phone support hotlines to ask for it. Please send me the invoice to my email.

What an odd situation that ring.com is not supplying invoices except after personal request by phone. I’m pretty sure this is downright illegal for services provided here in Germany. Here you MUST supply proper invoices for any transaction, unprompted, whether the client needs it or not. You should definitely automate this, else you’re opening up all your customers (and yourself) to legal trouble.

1 Like

I have tried the uk phone number numerous times over the last few days and cannot get through. Please can I have an invoice?

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Gwill58. To best reach our support team, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

Hi!
Please provide invoices for the yearly subscription or we have to cancel this and will never buy any product from ring! Why is this so problematically to get an invoice??

THX. JUV

Hey neighbors! We are excited to announce a new feature that we have released on Ring.com that will allow you to download your invoices for your Ring Protect Plan. You can now access your invoices online it by logging in to Ring.com and hovering over Account at the top right, and choosing Billing History from the Account dropdown.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to bring this to you all, and if you have any issues accessing an invoice online, you can always contact our support team directly for one.

1 Like