Plan fee charged twice how do i get a refund

I have sent numerous emails but no reply, impossible to find live chat to connect with support to get issue resolved, was assured i would not get charged for new plan when I received the replacement video doorbell as the one i had was faulty, but credit card was debited again, am unable to call US From Australia

Sorry to hear about this @Ros132! Email and chat support availability has changed with Ring’s response to Covid-19. We should have a number available specific to your region, for the quickest solution! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hello how do I contact ring.com Uk customer service by email?

It’s hilarious how they just come on here with their generic responses. You’ll have a tough time dealing with their customer service, I’ll tell you that. It’s the worst.