Plan changed from Protect Plus to Protect Plus Trial

Around November 2019, I installed a RING system with one indoor video camera. I paid $100 for the Protect Plus Plan. I just installed a second video camera (an outdoor camera) at the same location. My Iphone app works fine with both cameras. However, the RING website shows I am on the Plus Trial with 23 days left. It shows all devices are on the Protect Plus Trial and the plan can start on 8/01/2020. Why am I not already on the existing Protect Plus plan?

@kh6dmx wrote:

Around November 2019, I installed a RING system with one indoor video camera. I paid $100 for the Protect Plus Plan. I just installed a second video camera (an outdoor camera) at the same location. My Iphone app works fine with both cameras. However, the RING website shows I am on the Plus Trial with 23 days left. It shows all devices are on the Protect Plus Trial and the plan can start on 8/01/2020. Why am I not already on the existing Protect Plus plan?

Once the trial runs outs it’ll revert to protect plus plan

2 Likes

Thank you for all the great help you have offered this and other fellow neighbors @ChrisJohn. Could you please reach out to me at the Community Team at chelsea@ring.com? We would love to ask you some questions and get your feedback directly as a valued member of the Community.