Payment/renewal of Protect Plans in local currency?

When I go to the screen asking for renewal it is coming up in dollars (I live in the UK). How do I make payment in sterling to avoid currency surcharges?

Hi @Antony_D! The best first step here will be to try on a different browser, as well as check the country code on the website. If the page is showing UK, then the appropriate pricing should be charged. Feel free to let us know how this goes!

I have tried a different browser and am accessing my local web site (https://en-uk.ring.com/), when I go to my account and look at my plans they are still in dollars…

Hi @Antony_D. Chiming in for Marley here! To get this addressed, you will need to please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to make these adjustments for you to ensure everything is in order for you. :slight_smile: