Pathlight solar panel separating

After one winter season, all the solar panels on our pathlights are separating from the plastic protective covers. Anybody else experiencing this issue? I’m not sure how well they will hold up after a couple of years.

Hi @Meenabasha. For this concern, I would reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just notice this happen to me also. Does anyone know if this is a common problem I was going to purchase a bunch more of these and do not want to if this is common issue. I live in cold weather state so we have snow and freezing temperatures.

I have this issue as well after a winter season, I have had them for about 6 months, about 8 out of 11 look like that.

Yes, also happening!

Sorry to hear about this, neighbors. As mentioned previously in this thread, our support team will be happy to assist further with this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought 18 solar pathlights in the past month. They look great and I loved the Wi-Fi integration with the ring app. None of my lights hold charge for more than 2-3 days although I live in Southern California and even in winter there is decent sunlight.
The last two I bought were charged to 100% (99 to be exact) after only one day they are at 75 and 77%.
I kept manually charging them with the usb every two to three days.
Called customer service and they were very attentive and tried to help but eventually decided to return them all because it’s not going to work for almost a thousand dollars investment to be so much hassle.
Perhaps the second or even third generation will work but for now this is a waste of time and money