Part of order never arrived, called support twice, no help at all

Part of my order from ring.com never arrived. It was shipped in 4 packages. 3 of the packages arrived but the 4th never did. The tracking information actually shows it was delivered to an address in a different town! The shipping address is correct on my order.

I’ve called support twice and both times they said they would escalate to the shipping department and I never heard from them in the time frame.

I’m about sick of the lack of information and the unwillingness to address the issue! What are my options. Why can’t anyone give me information on this?

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue.

1 Like

Hi there, neighbors! This is not the experience we intend for our neighbors, and I apologize for any inconvenience. Once your order is placed you should receive an email or a confirmation and tracking information. As it sounds like you both are seeing incorrect delivery locations in your tracking, this will be best handled further with our support team.

As this is a public neighbor to neighbor Community forum, any account specific inquiries are best resolved with support to ensure for efficiency, privacy, and secure handling. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have tried the chat and phone support and it has not resolved the issue. Please help get us in contact with the “shipping department.”

1 Like

I have ordered missing items and I cannot track the order

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Two of three items ordered arrived

1 Like

Support bots provide automated instructions to track my order. There is no tracking for individual packages unlike what is described. Hard to reach a live agent.

1 Like

Same thing here. A week went by with no email like I was told the second time I called. I like the Ring product itself, but this is ridiculous. You didn’t send me all my order, send it or give me a refund. All this “escalating it to the shipping department” is a load of crap. They told me abosultely NOTHING on the phone.

1 Like

And for trying to chat with someone online, forgot. That is impossible. It just kept sending me to automated answers. No live person.

1 Like

I recently ordered a tons of cameras, floodlights, echo shows and a Ring Camera Bell. Everything else arrived, but never received my Ring Camera Bell!!

The ordered got shipped in installments - 3 different tracking numbers - there is no way to tell what products are included in which shipment.

Tried chatting online - it’s all chatbots - no human interaction - Sucks!

Called the phone number - after 30 minutes on Hold, got hold of someone who had trouble understanding English. Asked to speak with the Supervisor - they came on phone after 5 minutes. Explained the issue to her. She said that she will have to open a case with Shipping department and I should receive an email within 24 - 48 hours with next steps. One week later - still no email!

Now I am on hold again for last 25 minutes! This is insane - Can someone please help track and get me my missing part from the order? What recourse do I have?

If I don’t hear back soon, I will be sending all the items back (Thankfully I have not installed everything yet!) and moving to Google instead of Ring/Amazon, but I get chills thinking about the process I will need to go through to process a return with Ring. I will likely just call my credit card company and initiate a dispute and open a complaint with BBB. This is highway robbery where they take your money and don’t send the products - and there is no access to get the issue resolved.

This has to be the absolute worst customer service in the world!!

SolarEclipse is right. There is nothing even an admin here can do about this. There seem to be an inordinate amount of people on these forums with issues with Ring shipments. I suggest ordering from Amazon. They now own Ring and offer stellar support including shipping updates, tracking, and easy returns. Watch for upcoming PrimeDays where Ring products go on deep discount.

1 Like

Outrageous. I have 5 of these cameras around our house, like the product. Ordered a 2-pack of solar camera stick up cameras for a family member. Like other orders solar panels came first. I received an email advising there would be two shipments. Only one came. I’ve paid almost $300 for solar panels, no cameras. Called to ask where cameras were, they can’t help. Social media no help. No other way to request assistance. Posting here mostly for frustration and to share experience. Their tracking system is jacked up currently or something. This sours my experience with Ring and if not reconciled I will seek out a competitor, and give them money. The least I can do.

I am having the same issue. Ordered a camera and a doorbell 3+ weeks ago. The charges hit immediately, so at least I know rings billing system works. The floodlight camera arrived in a few days later and here I sit without the doorbell, with no way to get an update on when the doorbell will arrive. A chat a week ago was a waste of time with no information available, a commitment to escalate the issue that resulted in NO ACTION whatsoever. A second phone call into US Support tonight that was a frustrating circle, first with a rep who was struggling to communicate and then with a 2nd rep that did not have any more information than the rep last week. Like the rep last week, this weeks rep committed to escalating the issue, this time she mentioned that it would be to shipping. But that it would take 1-3 days for them to respond. I asked for a supervisor only to be told that all supervisors were in a meeting. I asked for a call back from a supervisor when they got out of the meeting. It must have been a long meeting as here I sit over an hour and a half later with no response.