Package missing, not caught in camera

Hi guys, I’m just wondering is it possible for someone to take the package, however not get caught on ring camera?
I only got an event of ups driver delivering the package, however when I went to get the package, it’s gone…there’s no motion caught on the camera in between. Very confused.

Thanks!

Hi @fidelia. If you have a battery-operated Doorbell or Camera, you may need to adjust the Motion Frequency setting to ensure all motion events, including those that happen back-to-back, are recorded and send a notification. You’ll also want to make sure your Camera or Doorbell has a good angle and view of the area you’re trying to monitor, as this area should be in the center of the Ring’s view.

If these tips don’t help with your motion concerns, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a look at your account and device and walk through more advanced troubleshooting steps if needed. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: