Outdoor smart plug lighting schedule not working

The bridge and smart plug are set up and the plug works manually to turn on the lights, but the schedule did not turn the lights on at dusk. I am going to try to set a specific time to turn on (not ideal) but wondered if anyone else has had this issue? The bridge wifi signal shows as good and the plug to bridge signal as fair. The event list has the plug online at the time the lights should have turned on.

2 Likes

Hi @johnparkinson. Try removing any Light Schedules you’ve set up and creating a new schedule for your Smart Plug. When removing any schedules already in place, it’s important to note that schedules can be created at both the individual device and group level. Make sure to check both and remove all of them before starting with the new schedule. You can find more information on Light Schedules for your Smart Lighting devices in our Help Center here.

I know it’s been over a year, but I’m having the same issue and I’m new to ring. Did you find a resolution? I did delete the schedule and recreated it. I did not pick any custom times and selected dusk and dawn. Still will not come on. I can turn it directly through the app.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.