Order Delays

Hi All,
anyone facing an issue with his/her order being delayed. i have placed an order on 21st Oct, non of the times i selected were highlighted as out of stock and till date i havent received the order and the only explanation is that all the items i ordered are out of stock!.
while the money has been deducted from my account, the support team can’t even give an estimate on when it will be delivered.

1 Like

Hi @Afif.chamass. I do understand your frustration at not receiving your order yet. However, the Ring Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum, so our team here can’t access billing or order information. I recommend following up with our support team and letting them know you have not been able to get an update on your order yet.

1 Like

Same situation here. It’s super frustrating. Obviously nothing I can do other than let you know you aren’t alone. Reading posts on this community… seems like a very common issue with Ring.com orders.

Let me know if you find a way to get any clarity from support and who you connect with. From my experience talking through chat and phone, no one can actually provide clarity. But if you find someone, I’d love to know how you got answers as I’ve had no luck with support so far.