One Ring Account on two different Amazon Accounts

Hi!

I have a question about the Doorbell Pro2:

We have several Amazon echoes in the household with a total of 2 different Amazon accounts.
If I activate the Ring Skill in the Alexa app of one account and log in with my Ring Account, the corresponding echoes that are logged in to this Amazon account also giving a notification if someone rings.
But if I activate the skill on the other Amazon account and log in with the same Ring account, only these will ring and the former will no longer ring.
Is there a solution?
I’ve already tried it with a shared account. Unfortunately, this does not work ( “Shared Users and Alexa” in the Ring Help)

Thank you for your help and best regards from Lower Saxony / Germany

Thomas

Hi @Thomas79. Your Ring devices can only be added to one Amazon account as part of the Ring and Alexa integration. This is why the Amazon devices on only one Amazon account will play the notification as your Ring devices can’t be associated with both Amazon accounts at the same time. Feel free to add this suggestion to our Feature Request board. You can add this idea and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: