On and off

I’ve been trying hard for days now to find a way to schedule On and Off within the ring app for my smart light so it can only work at night. I can’t. Please, advise.

Hi @Djecee. Can you clarify what setting or feature you’re trying to utilize and which Smart Lighting devices you have? It sounds like you may be wanting to set up a Light Schedule, which you can learn more about in our Help Center Article here. If you have one of the devices listed there, you’ll be able to set up a Light Schedule for when you want your lights to turn on.

Hello,

I have a Ring Smart Lighting – Spotlight, Battery-Powered and what I want to do is actually set up a schedule where it can be activated only at night.

@Djecee By default, the lights should only come on at night. If you find that they’re coming on during the day, would you mind reaching out to our support team directly for this concern? They can take a closer look and help you get all of the settings in order so your Spotlight is operating properly. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: